The Siena 260 curved stairlift combines fresh, contemporary styling with the very best in stairlift engineering. The simple contours along with five classic colour options make the Siena a smart and practical addition to any home. The Siena comes with a custom-made dual rail that will hug the contours of your stairs precisely and folds away neatly so you can continue to use the stairs as usual if and when you want to.
- Footrest Fold: To store the stairlift away, you can fold away the arms and seat and use the lever to raise the footrest. There’s no awkward bending down, which is particularly useful at the top of the stairs. Or for the ultimate ease-of-use opt for the powered footrest button.
- Swivel Seat: Using the levers enables you to swivel the seat easily, making it simpler to get off the chair. Alternatively, you can choose to have a powered swivel seat, which turns the chair to face the landing automatically.
- Seatbelt: Choose a seatbelt to suit your style and buckle up for added security (retractable seatbelt – optional extra).
- Safety edges: In the event that something obstructs the stairlift, sensors on the edge of the carriage and footrest will automatically bring the stairlift to a safe stop.
- Easy-to-use controls: Effortlessly ride the Siena using the simple, intuitive controls that have been designed for those with less dexterity. They work with the lightest of touches, and can be operated using your hand, arm or wrist.
- Remote Controls: Ideal for when you need to summon your stairlift from another floor, or perhaps send it up or down to someone else who wants to use it.
- Powered folding hinged track if you do not have sufficient space at the bottom of the staircase
- Sadler Seat for people with lack of knee flexibility or narrow staircases
- Two (2) way powered swivel seat with the Starla chair option.
Stannah Sadler 260