The Otolift TWO can be used on the majority of stair configurations whilst still remaining compact & close to the wall. It is available with 2 weight limits, 130kg & 150kg along with an extensive range of additional options to ensure it meets your needs.
Key features of Otolift TWO
- Compact, comfortable & visually pleasing design.
- The slim twin tube rail makes the Otolift TWO curved stairlift strong, safe and reliable.
- Tight bends minimising loss of space on the stairs for other stair users.
- Lever assisted manual folding footrest as standard.
- Battery operated, so the stairlift can still be operated during a power cut.
- Light touch, ergonomic controls require very little effort to operate the lift.
- All round safety system will stop the stair lift automatically if anything is trapped or it encounters any obstacles.
- Unique folding & sliding rail options to avoid any obstructions at the foot of the stairs.
- Powered swivel
- Powered footrest fold
- Powered lifting footrest for children & smaller users
- Heavy duty chair (23.5stone/150kg)
- Outdoor weatherproof model
- Wider seat
- Stand perch seat
- Key switch in armrest
- Safety 4- and 5-point harnesses
- Extended seat base
- Child seat
- Unique powered hinge options