The Otolift ONE is specially designed for narrow and steep stairs but can also be used on any other stair configuration. It is available with an extensive range of additional options to ensure you get a lift tailored to your personal needs.
Key features of Otolift ONE
- Compact, comfortable & visually pleasing design.
- Unobtrusive single tube rail, positioned low on the stairs, minimising the appearance of the rail.
- Smooth ride
- Negotiate steep and narrow (minimum 650mm) staircases, ensuring a comfortable ride with maximum knee clearance.
- Takes up a minimum of space, leaving room on the stairs for other users.
- Powered Folding Footrest is standard on the Otolift ONE.
- Battery operated, so the stairlift can still be operated during a power cut.
- Light touch controls require very little effort to operate the lift.
- All round safety system will stop the stair lift automatically if anything is trapped or it encounters any obstacles.
- Powered swivel
- Powered swivel with swivelling footrest
- Key switch in armrest
- Safety 4- and 5-point harnesses
- Extended seat base