Compact, Comfortable, Customisable
The Elesse is synonymous with quality. Its design stems from a frustration with the drawbacks stair lifts unfortunately present; for example, the Elesse is designed to be as comfortable, safe, and easy to use as possible.
The Elesse manages to reap many of the benefits of a traditional stairlift, but has much of the functionality of a full sized ‘passenger’ lift.
Benefits of the Elesse
A Stairlift Alternative
The Wessex Elesse is designed specifically to handle things a stairlift can’t. It keeps your staircase free of obstruction, it is easier to use, and arguably more comforable to use than a stairlift.
A Passenger Lift Alternative
The Elesse benefits from its smaller footprint. It’s easier to install, easier to remove, easier to maintain, and less costly than a full sized passenger lift, whilst maintaining a lot of the benefits of one.
Through-Floor Lift Excellence
Although it is designed to be an alternative to the stairlift and the passenger lift, the Elesse is also an excellent through-floor lift in its own right. Designed with premium materials, longevity in mind, and with it being highly customisable, this lift can make a nice addition for anyone looking to future-proof their home.
Features At A Glance
- Space concious design, 0.9 sq. metre footprint!
- Capacity: One or two standing or perched passengers, up to 250kg weight limit
- Minimal building work required
- Free standing tracks eliminate the need for a load-bearing wall, wider choice of lift locations
- Wireless controls as standard, and high spec internal push button controls
- Power operated door as standard, and door interlocking safety mechanism
- Door can be handed right or left to suit the user and the room
- Leather perch seat is available
- Interior and Exterior of the lift totally customisable with custom colours and materials
- Internal Width: 590mm
- Internal Length – Manual Door: 790mm
- Internal Length – Power Door: N/A
- Total External Length with Door Open to Wall: 1655mm
- Minimum Shaft Width: 846mm
- Minimum Shaft Length: 1120mm